Many men in different periods of their life can face such an unpleasant phenomenon as weakness of erection. The scientific name of this disease sounds like “erectile dysfunction”. It makes an intimacy life impossible or seriously complicates sexual intercourse. Fortunately, with the help of a medicine named Nizagara it is possible to cope with this problem quickly enough.
General description of the medical product
The revolutionary medicine Nizagara has already got millions of fans all over the world. This medicament is interesting for it includes not only the active substance but also vitamins.
The main factor of the product (active substance) is Sildenafil. This agent successfully fights against male erectile dysfunction and allows a man to enjoy sex, at those vitamins strengthen the body and the reproductive system as a whole.
Initially, active substance was synthesized in order to improve blood circulation in the myocardium and to treat angor pectoris and coronary heart disease. However, in 1992 during the clinical investigations it was discovered that the active substance influence on the cardiac blood circulation is minimal but it has a pronounced effect on the blood flow in the pelvic organs including the penis.
Besides active substance Nizagara contains vitamins, such as:
- L-arginine. It reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, improves blood circulation, increases the spermiation and creates conditions for a longer erection.
- Redberry. It has a revitalizing effect, increases immunity and vascular tone.
- Adermin (Vitamin B6). It improves protein production, hepatic function, increases endurance at various types of loads on a human body, promotes the growth of muscle tissue.
- Vitamin B12. In combination with folic acid it has a positive effect on the function of hematopoiesis and on the nervous system, as well as increases the possibility of skin regeneration. Folic acid reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease (in particular myocardial infarction and stroke), helps to normalize cholesterol and blood pressure. It produces a positive impact on encephalon and improves its efficiency.
- Folic acid. It is involved in metabolic processes, reduces stress, increases the count of spermatozoa and helps to keep man’s health in great shape.
Drug form and storage
Nizagara is a tablet of blue color and oblong or round form. It is available in blisters for 10 pcs. Each pill contains 25 mg, 50 mg or 100 mg of active substance (it is depending on the dosage). Tablets should be stored in a dry ventilated room protected from pets, children, moisture, heat sources and sun rays. The temperature in the storage place should not exceed 25 °C.
The drug increases the amount of incoming blood to the penis. It helps a man to achieve a natural erection. Sildenafil only acts when a man experiences natural sexual excitement, and when the sexual congress is finished the penis naturally returns to a relaxed state. The substance only acts via natural mechanisms of erection. It does not help to feel any sexual vigor.
The efficacy of a medicine
Multiple pragmatic studies of the active substance of the medicine have been conducted in different countries all around the world.
Let’s focus on the experiments held in the USA at 37 medical centers. They were attended by 828 men whose average age was 54 years.
A number of conditions were present in all those human subjects:
- presence of erectile dysfunction for the last 6 months;
- sexual activity within the same period with one woman only;
- absence of anatomical curvature of penis, peptic ulcer, diabetes, mental disorders, apoplectic attack or heart attack for the last 6 months
The experiment lasted 25 weeks.
In the process of study the following was revealed. People who received the medicine in a dosage of 25, 50 and 100 mg had their ability to erect increased by 60, 84, 100%, respectively.
Participants of pragmatic study also experienced side effects. Men complained of headache, dizziness, redness of the face due to the engorgement, dyspepsia.
The study showed that the effectiveness of the medicine is high to improve the men sexual vigor and a successful sexual intercourse. However, sometimes the medicine can’t help to resolve the problem. Often this is due to improper usage of the medicine.
Dosing and Administration
Time of taking the medicine should be the same as of the commonly used Viagra (30 minutes before the sexual intercourse). The usual dose is one tablet or 25 mg of the active substance. A tablet with a higher dosage can be divided into several parts. The effect of the product, as a rule, lasts for five hours. If the effect is insufficient the dosage can be increased to two tablets per day. The product must be taken with water, this is recommended. It should also be taken into account that the simultaneous use of alcoholic beverages leads to a decrease in the effectiveness of the active substance.
Bioavailability of the medicine is 25-60%. When the product is taken with fatty foods its action slows down to 1.5 – 3 hours.
For better efficiency the pill should be taken on an empty stomach. The sex drive is important. This product does not affect the libido itself. It only helps to create an erection.
Nizagara can be used occasionally (if necessary) or used in a common treatment complex, as a combination therapy of impotence or erectile dysfunction.
Contraindications and side effects
Studies have shown high safety of medical preparation. There were no abnormalities connected with the state of health in men aged 19 to 85 years, taking the drug. Nizagara is not addictive.
On-treatment adverse event were observed only in men who had risk factors for cardiovascular complications, suffered from diabetes mellitus or visual impairment.
Side effects are usually easily remedied. Age does not have a clinically significant effect on the incidence of side effects. Dosage adjustment for the elderly is not required.
Some side effects develop quite often. For example, taking tablets many men experience blood flushes to the face, dizziness, migraine. Other common side effects are blurred vision, changes in photosensitivity, nasal congestion, and visual impairment (they are reversible).
There are other side effects as well:
- Rare – distortion of the structure and function of the conjunctiva of the eye, rapid heartbeat, increased or decreased blood pressure, tachycardia, nausea, dry mouth, chest pain, weakness, priapism, muscle pain, vomiting, tinnitus.
- Very rare – cerebrovascular disorders, reversible deafness, blood pressure jumps, nosebleeds, muscle cramps, redness of the eyes, anaphylactic and allergic reactions.
- With longer therapies the following is possible – distortion of the field of vision, vasoconstriction of amphiblestrodes, unstable angor pectoris, ischemic attack, ischemic optic neuropathy of non-arterial genesis, insomnia, hemorrhage in the amphiblestrodes.
This medicine is not intended for women and men under 18 years. The medicine also can not be used by people who suffer from at least one of the listed diseases:
- Hypersensitivity to active substance or any other components of the medicinal product;
- Acute cardiac distress;
- Serious kidney diseases;
- Thyroid disorders;
- Acute trauma of the spine;
- Congenital or acquired chordee;
- Severe atherosclerosis.
- Anatomical deformations of the penis,
- Crescent cell anemia,
- Multiple myeloma,
If the patients have various cardiovascular diseases they should consult a doctor in advance.
Do not apply the medicament if you apply continuously or intermittently donators of nitric oxide, organic nitrates or nitrites in any other forms.
The safety and efficacy of Nizagara in conjunction with other treatments for erectile dysfunction have not been studied. So the use of such combinations is not recommended.
Simultaneous use of the drug with Ritonavir it is not recommended. When combined with Ritonavir, the maximum single dose of active substance should be 25 mg and the dosing frequency of medicine should be once every 48 hours.
How Nizagara works?
Active substance (Sildenafil) inhibits an enzyme called Phosphodiesterase type-5. As a result it creases blood flow in the penis with simultaneous relaxation of unstriated muscle.
- The highest dose of Sildenafil is 100 mg per day.
- In case of an overdose, the likelihood of side effects increases dramatically.
- In addition, extremely high a dose of any medicine can be threatening to life and health.
Please, see below some feedback from the users:
Serge: I didn’t notice the difference with Viagra. The erection in both cases appears almost in an hour. But I think that this drug is better than Viagra because it has l-arginine. My sister is a medic. She says that this is a very useful amino acid.
Harry: It’s a great tool for men. I hoped no longer that I would become a real man. Nizagara helped me to feel self-confidence again.
Jon: I’ve been thinking for a long time about buying or not buying this drug. In pharmacies Viagra is much more expensive than this drug. So I decided to check it. And I wasn’t disappointed! This drug is no worse than Viagra.
Nick: I decided to take a pill for the sake of experiment. I took one tablet of the drug after work and went to my wife. I can’t say that I felt an improvement in my erection. The tablet works apparently for those who have serious problems. The time of the sexual intercourse was not changed. However, the tablet has greatly increased the sexual attraction to my wife. As far as the side effects are concerned I had a little headache in the morning.
Jack: I’m 45 years old. Recently I began to experience difficulties with erection. The effect after taking the drug exceeded expectations. But there were also side effects. My nose began to puff and I had to use expensive drops to stop it. Everything else is very cool.
Mary: Actually, I tried this preparation as I became difficult for me to feel sexual excitement, I thought that it might give me at least some relief. Actually, it made things even worse. I have not only failed to feel any excitement but started to feel really depressed and anxious, that lasted for two weeks. Do not recommend it to elderly women.