Can apple cider vinegar remove warts?
The warts on the skin never give positive emotions and you want to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Especially these neoplasms are unpleasant when they appear in the open parts of the body: face, neck, hands. Hard nodules, rising over the skin, almost always indicate the activity of the human papillomavirus in the body.
It is present in the body of the majority of the people, but is activated only with a weakened state of health.
The choice of methods for removing warts is very wide: laser treatment, cryodestruction, electrocoagulation and a number of others. Also there a lot of pharmaceutical preparations which successfully treat these outgrowths. Alternative medicine offers its own ways of the problem elimination. One of the most effective ways of warts removal is apple cider vinegar.
Despite the ambiguous attitude and numerous criticisms about this method, acetic acid occupies one of the first places in the rating of home remedies for removing such skin growths. Its components are part of some medicines against papillomatosis. The distinction of table vinegar is that with its help it is possible to remove the wart at home without additional expenses.
- Before removing a wart with this acid, it is necessary to undergo a medical examination by a dermatologist. Self-diagnosis and subsequent self-treatment may end badly. The point is such neoplasms as extremely contagious molluscum or malignant tumor can be taken as wart.
- You should not use acetum against of warts located on the face, lips, eyes, neck, breasts, mucous tunic of the genitals. The gentle epithelium of these zones is very sensitive. Focused on burning out the growths, it is possible to provoke a strong irritation and inflammation of the surrounding areas and subsequent scars development. You can use apple cider vinegar against neoplasms on the feet soles, knees, back of the hands, fingers and other areas of the body, where the skin is thick enough.
- It is strictly forbidden to apply acetic essence for treatment of this skin problem, which is a concentrated acid 70% or higher. This is dangerous not only for the health, but for your life. Such method of treatment can cause severe chemical burns of the skin, and accidental inhalation of fumes can result in the respiratory system burn. Removal of verrucae at home shall be done only with 3-9% table vinegar or diluted in water essences in a ratio of 1: 9.
- You cannot simultaneously apply acetum and other products with acids “to make it quicker.” The effect may be unpredictable.
- Verrucae should not be treated with acetum in children and adolescents.