How to cure erectile dysfunction at home?
Some patients and doctors believe that problems with potency should be solved only in medical centers. Not all medical procedures to increase potency are sufficiently effective. Treatment of the problem of erectile dysfunction at home is quite possible but first of all a man need to consultation by a specialist.
It is strongly recommended to undergo a medical examination in order to identify which factors (physical or psychological) led to potency disorders. A man can start the treatment only after that.
A man before the treatment of erectile dysfunction with the help of folk remedies should be aware of possible contraindications. First of all, the focus should be on the presence of allergies to various natural substances. The course of treatment can be started only after assessing the degree of possible risk. It is also important to avoid various negative factors during the treatment (such as alcohol, smoking and stressful situations).
Many doctors recommend taking folk medicines based on natural ingredients in addition to the main therapeutic regimen. Traditional medicine has many effective and safe recipes of medicines consisting of herbal ingredients. These medicines help to overcome impotence in incipience stages of the disease and improve erection in the later stages of the disease.
A man can use honey in any tea (not hot) instead of sugar especially if he suffer from diabetes. Honey is a natural medicine that not only improves health but also improves potency.
It is recommended to include honey products in a daily ration. Here is a list of healthy honey products:
- * raw blossom, acacia or buckwheat honey (one tablespoonful on an empty stomach);
- * royal jelly (five drops in water one time per day);
- * bee pollen (one teaspoonful in the morning).
- Walnuts help to improve erectile function in men. Walnuts can be used in different ways. A man can eat handfuls of peeled walnuts daily for a month. Also a good remedy is honey-nut mix. It is necessary to grind nuts and mix them with natural honey in equal proportions. A man should eat one tablespoon of this mix 3 times a day with milk.
- Other nuts (pistachios, almonds, pine nuts) also improve sperm quality, stimulate blood circulation in the penis and prevent impotence.
- Natural home remedies based on ginseng are also effective for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Herbal tincture based on ginseng has a tonic and stimulating effect on the male body. It is necessary to mix 300 ml of alcohol and 20 grams of ginseng root and then leave the tincture in a dark place for 20 days. A man should take 20 drops of tincture three times a day for two weeks. This tincture can also be purchased at the pharmacies.
- It is necessary to mix 50 grams of ginger root with 1/2 liter of boiling water to prepare a non-alcoholic tincture and then leave the tincture in a dark place for 3 weeks. A man should take one teaspoonful of tincture on an empty stomach for 1 or 2 month.