How to make love to a man with erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction (problems with potency) is one of the most serious life challenges for men. A man risks to acquire not only complexes for himself but also to get a long-term depression if he feels that he is not able to fully respond to female beauty and sexually satisfy a woman. This is despite the fact that 95% of all cases of erectile dysfunction are treatable.
There are many causes of erectile dysfunction but all of them can be divided into two large groups: physiological and psychological. Physiological causes include pancreatic diabetes, disturbed circulation, diseases of the nervous system, hormone disruptions, excessive active exercises and unhealthy diet. Psychological causes include the weakening of psychological intimacy between spouses, fading of feelings, lack of novelty in sex, unreacted stress. Make sure that your husband follows medical advice if it turns out that the ultimate cause of erectile dysfunction is a somatic disease.
Use the recommendations provided in this article if the cause of erectile dysfunction is psychological discomfort.
What not to do?
A man should not be treated with natural remedy and medicines without consultation by a specialist. A man should not take sedatives, antispasmodics, uretic drugs, drugs against the flu and colds without consultation by a doctor. These drugs affect blood circulation and may aggravate the situation. Drugs and devices for improving erection which are sold in sex shops are also dangerous. You can't let your man take drugs! It is also desirable to reduce or even give up alcohol and cigarettes.
A woman should not ignore the problem of a loved one. She needs to avoid phrases like: “So what? I like you without sex.” A woman does not need to panic, show excessive perseverance, intimidate a loved one. A woman should not blame herself and discuss the problem with other people.
Advices to women whose men suffer from erectile dysfunction are listed below:
- You need to show sensitivity. Sexual problems are a misfortune for men. So, any jokes and taunts can aggravate the situation.
- A woman can support a loved one by telling that 70% of problems with potency are of a physiological nature and may be consequences of the most common diseases. This problem is solved in 95% of cases.
- Woman can not discuss the problem of men immediately after unsuccessful sexual contact. Better to do it in a few days or weeks.
Everything can get better during this time.
- A woman needs to see the problem of male impotence as an ordinary task that needs to be solved together.
- You should continue to experiment and find other means of maintaining intimacy if an erection is not yet possible.
- A woman should not stop emotional communication with her man. He should not feel abandoned.