How to treat erectile dysfunction?
Under erectile disorders we understand impotence, inability to provide an erection for an intimate act performance. Whatever the reason, most men with impotence can be treated. Only a doctor is able to determine the cause of impotence and recommend a suitable treatment. You need to know that modern medicine offers different methods for solving such delicate problems.
The cause of impotence is sometimes congenital anomalies of the penis.
- In addition, any modern man, from young to old, in the cycle of life is inevitably subject to stress. Some have bad habits, malnutrition and sedentary due to the specifics of the work. All this leads to poor health, including sexual area.
- In any case, whatever the causes and manifestations of erectile dysfunction, you should immediately contact a specialist.
Warning: self-medication for this sexual disorder is dangerous, because well-advertised tablets and devices targeted at erection support, help for a while and can even harm. Their use will lead to the loss of precious time, resulting in the problem worsen.
The complex method of treatment of impotence includes:
- Medical therapy includes intake of tablets, restoring potency, vitamins, hormonal agents, dietary supplements.
- Apparatus massage. It is carried out on the pelvic organs and perineum and allows improving blood circulation, expanding blood vessels, activating metabolic processes, enhancing the effect of drugs.
- Use of vacuum pump. It is used immediately before intimacy.
- Psychotherapy is used for the psychogenic nature of the disorder, when an erection occurs during sleep or during masturbation and is absent during sexual intercourse. No medical procedures and drugs are required in this case – the psychotherapist at the session will advise how to overcome the time, restore sensuality, and create an appropriate atmosphere for sex.
- Therapeutic exercise plays a supporting role in treatment. It allows you to strengthen the muscles involved in sexual intercourse and improve blood circulation in the corresponding zone. This technique is very effective for men with a sedentary lifestyle.
- Shock wave therapy is an innovation in getting rid of sexual dysfunction. Previously, this method has been successfully used in the treatment of other diseases. The method is completely safe and helps many people.
- Operation. Surgical intervention is suggested if conservative treatment fails.