What vitamins are good for your nails?
Outer appearance of nails depends on the state of the human body. Nails can become loose, break down and grow poorly. As a rule, this is due to a deficiency of vitamins and minerals. Therefore, you need to take vitamins for the nails when these symptoms occur.
You can receive vitamins and minerals with food and with pharmacy drugs. The first method is completely safe and accessible to everyone. The second method should be treated very carefully. Each organism has its own characteristics and people can suffer from various diseases. So, uncontrolled use of pharmacy vitamin complexes can lead to the development of hypervitaminosis. Hypervitaminosis as well as vitamin deficiency is dangerous for human health. For this reason it is necessary to undergo examination for pathologies and consult a doctor. It is advisable to take vitamins for nail growth only after the doctor's advice.
Everyone should know what vitamins are required for normal growth and beautiful appearance of nails to adjust diet. After all, eutrophy and healthy diet is a guarantee of good health and beauty.
Nails should be strong and beautiful both from the outside and from the inside. Outer appearance of the nails is improved from various nails, nourishing oils and various strengthening coatings. It is important to provide the body with the necessary vitamins and microelements for the treatment of nails from the inside.
A list of vitamins for solving various problems with nails is given below.
- Brittle and peeling off are signs of a deficiency of vitamins C and D, as well as biotin.
- If your nails are soft it is deficiency of vitamin B, as well as zinc, iron, iodine.
- If the size of the white nail hole is too large it indicates at a lack of zinc, iron and folic acid.
- White strips on the nail plate signal about iron deficiency.
Most of the minerals and vitamins for nails can be obtained from a good and balanced diet. But not always changes in the diet are enough especially if the person follows a diet or suffers from food allergies. In this case, nails need help a several times a year in the form of vitamin complexes and dietary supplements. You need to ensure that the diet contains the following useful substances:
- Vitamins A and E. These are real vitamins of beauty owing to which it is possible to keep youth longer. They are digested best of all in pairs with each other. So ideal combinations of the menu will be grated carrots with vegetable oil, fatty fish or liver with eggs-and-bacon and green salad, and nuts with fruits and whole-grain toast with vegetable oil.
- Calcium. You will find this useful substance in dairy products, various kinds of cabbage, seafood and fish, eggs, spinach and broccoli.
- Zinc. You can get it from various beans and grits, greens and seafood.
- Vitamin C. With this vitamin is simple. It is found in citrus, fruits and vegetables. Vegetables and fruits will help you maintain a sufficient amount of Vitamin C in the body.
- Iron. This element is found in meat, poultry, tuna, as well as berries and beans.