Aurogra can be used for vascular, psychogenic, drug, neurogenic, and mixed erectile dysfunction. The drug will show a weak effect only with the hormonal form of ED, since it does not affect the level of testosterone. This is a pharmacological analogue of Viagra, which has absolutely identical properties, composition and even contraindications for use.
- Effective only when a man is sexually excited, so spontaneous erection is not possible
- While maintaining sexual stimulation, the action of 1 tablet lasts from 4 to 5 hours
- Absorbed into the blood from the digestive tract and when taken on an empty stomach, it begins to act after 40-50 minutes.
- Due to the complete removal of the drug from the body and the absence of toxic effects, Sildenafil is absolutely safe with long-term treatment
- Non-addictive and does not lose therapeutic properties in the long run
How will Aurogra help with ED?
Sildenafil stimulates the enhancement of the biochemical properties of nitric oxide, which triggers a series of reactions aimed at relaxing the vessels of the penis. As a result, the tone of the vessels of the penis decreases, the blood circulation in the cavernous bodies improves, and a stable erection appears
Posological scheme and dosage
- Aurogra is taken 50-60 minutes before sexual intercourse
- Take the tablet with water. It is strictly contraindicated to use alcoholic drinks or grapefruit juice for this.
- A single dose is 100 mg (1 tablet Aurogra)
- The tablet should not be broken into parts, dissolved in water or chewed.
- During the day you can take only 1 tablet of Aurogra 100 mg
Who cannot take Aurogra?
- Patients who have had a heart attack, stroke, or bypass surgery in the last 6 months
- Patients with intolerance to sildenafil citrate
- Patients with an acute phase of gastric ulcer, severe kidney disease
- Patients with impaired cardiac muscle function