- 1. General Information: Effective Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
- 2. About Suhagra: Affordable and Equally Effective
- 3. Indications and Usage: Reliable Treatment for Potency Problems
- 4. Doctor's Examination: Essential for Safe Treatment
- 5. Contraindications: When to Avoid Suhagra
- 6. Side Effects: Mild and Temporary
- 7. Dosage and Instruction: Proper Usage Recommendations
- 8. Alternatives: Similar Medications for Potency
- 9. Compatibility with Alcohol and Medications: Consult Your Doctor
General Information: Effective Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction
Erectile dysfunction is a delicate issue that affects the ability to achieve and maintain an erection. For many men, sexual dissatisfaction significantly impacts their overall quality of life. However, discussing sexual problems can be challenging, even with healthcare professionals or urologists. Age plays a significant role in male potency.
Suhagra, a blue-colored pill, contains 100 mg of Sildenafil. This well-known medication effectively treats erectile disorders. Suhagra 100 mg is a generic version of Viagra. Manufactured by Cipla, a pharmaceutical company registered in India, Suhagra has gained an excellent reputation and is permitted in various countries, including the US.
The older a man gets, the higher the chances of developing erectile dysfunction.
However, potency problems are not exclusive to men aged 45 or older. Nowadays, erectile dysfunction is prevalent among middle-aged and even young men.
About Suhagra: Affordable and Equally Effective
Suhagra shares identical action, form, and dosage with Viagra. One of the significant advantages of Suhagra over Viagra is its lower price. As a generic version, Suhagra offers the same effectiveness and quality but at a more affordable price point. Both medications contain Sildenafil as the main active ingredient, providing improved male potency.
Indications and Usage: Reliable Treatment for Potency Problems
Generic Suhagra is a reliable modern medication that effectively treats potency problems in men of all ages. The only age restriction for Suhagra usage is that it is not recommended for men under 18 years old.
This highly effective drug effectively alleviates the symptoms of this embarrassing condition.
The drug's action aims to achieve a natural reaction (erection) upon sexual arousal. Suhagra 100 mg improves blood circulation and enhances blood supply to the penis, resulting in better erections. As a result, libido increases, and pleasant sensations can be experienced throughout sexual intercourse.
Doctor's Examination: Essential for Safe Treatment
Prior to starting Suhagra treatment, it is crucial to visit a doctor for a consultation. Only a medical expert can evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of Suhagra for your specific case. Suhagra may cause various side effects, such as a slight temporary drop in arterial pressure.
Firstly, a patient must undergo an appropriate examination to diagnose erectile dysfunction. This step is necessary to rule out potential risks and ensure the safe usage of the drug.
Secondly, the treatment may interact with certain medications in the body. The doctor should also assess your heart health to ensure that sexual activity does not pose any risks.
Thirdly, provide your doctor with comprehensive information about your health history, including any existing or past health problems, medications you are currently taking, and details about your lifestyle.
Contraindications: When to Avoid Suhagra
There are cases when Suhagra is not recommended or prohibited:
- Specialists advise against using Suhagra if you have ever had an allergic reaction to Sildenafil Citrate or other components of the treatment. Avoid this pill if you have had an allergy to a similar drug.
- Do not take this drug with nitrates as the combination can result in a severe drop in arterial pressure.
- In the most severe cases, the arterial pressure can drop to life-threatening levels. Symptoms of low arterial pressure include dizziness and weakness. Some nitrates may also be present in light “club” drugs, such as amyl nitrate. Consult a doctor or pharmacist to clarify the composition of specific medicines.
- Sexual intercourse is a significant stressor for the body, particularly the heart. Before prescribing Suhagra, doctors ensure that you are healthy enough for sexual activity.
- This effective treatment is intended for men with erectile dysfunction only. It should not be used by children, men under 18, or women.
Do not allow others to take your medication!
Inform Your Doctor If You Have Experienced Any of the Following Conditions:
- Heart problems (e.g., angina pectoris, chest pain, heart failure, heart rhythm disturbances, heart attack, or aortic valve constriction)
- Recent stroke or myocardial infarction (within the past 6 months)
- Low or high blood pressure
- Severe vision disorders
- Congenital disease of the eyes (retinitis pigmentosa)
- Kidney diseases or liver disorders
- Blood problems, including leukemia
- Allergy to Sildenafil or other ingredients in Suhagra
- Penis deformity or Peyronie’s disease
- Condition of having an erection that lasted for more than 4 hours
- Ulcerative bleeding or any other bleeding
- Use of any other medications
Side Effects: Mild and Temporary
Like any medication, Suhagra may cause side effects. Generally, they are not severe and do not last long. Some side effects are more likely to occur when taking the maximum dosage.
The most common side effects include fluctuations in arterial pressure, facial redness, hot flashes in the face and upper body, headaches, and dizziness. Other possible side effects may include:
- Photosensitivity, blurry vision, or inadequate perception of colors (difficulty distinguishing between blue and green)
- Digestive disorders, such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Cardiopalmus (heart palpitations)
- Nasal congestion
Similar side effects can occur in cases of overdosage, but with greater severity. Rare cases have reported hypersensitivity reactions (including skin rashes), seizures, fainting, epistaxis (nosebleeds), difficulty breathing, short-term decrease or loss of vision, and sudden loss of hearing. It is challenging to determine whether these side effects were caused by Suhagra or other factors such as underlying conditions or concurrent medication use. If you experience any of these signs, do not hesitate to contact your doctor.
Dosage and Instruction: Proper Usage Recommendations
Suhagra is available in 100 mg pills, with a recommended daily dosage of one pill. It is not recommended to exceed this dosage. If necessary, the dose can be reduced to half a pill, or consult your doctor for dosage adjustment. Take Suhagra approximately 1 hour before sexual intercourse. The effects last
for 4-5 hours. For optimal results, take the medication on an empty stomach, as alcohol and fatty foods may interfere with its effectiveness. The drug's effectiveness is enhanced by sexual arousal.
Alternatives: Similar Medications for Potency
In addition to Viagra and Suhagra, there are other sildenafil-containing drugs available to help maintain strong erections. Kamagra, available in both pill and gel form, is a well-known alternative. With natural sexual arousal, Kamagra provides an erection within 50 minutes of intake, which can last up to 5 hours. Similar to Suhagra, Kamagra offers comparable action and side effects.
Compatibility with Alcohol and Medications: Consult Your Doctor
It is important to consult your doctor before starting or stopping any medications, including Suhagra. Here are some key points to consider:
- Avoid mixing Suhagra with drugs containing nitrates due to potential severe side effects.
- If you are taking alpha-blockers for hypertension or prostate issues, be aware of potential significant drops in blood pressure.
- If you are taking protease inhibitors, reduce the Suhagra dosage to 25 mg (1/4 pill) with intervals of at least 48 hours.
- Avoid using Suhagra alongside other drugs that cause erections, including tablets, injections, or other medical forms.
- Suhagra is incompatible with nitrates, phenytoin, antibiotics, tryptophan, lithium, and beta-adrenoblockers.
- Excessive alcohol consumption is not recommended while using Suhagra. Limit alcohol intake to one glass of wine.
Remember to follow your doctor's guidance and instructions for the safe and effective usage of Suhagra. It is essential to prioritize your health and well-being when treating erectile dysfunction.