How to get rid of allergies?
This question bothers many people, because in recent years the number of people suffering from allergies or hypersensitivity to certain substances is constantly growing. Itching, runny nose, swelling, urticaria, conjunctivitis is still not a complete list of all possible symptoms of allergy manifestation. In this article we will tell you how to effectively combat the disease at home. In theory, an allergic reaction can be caused by absolutely any substance, even by pure water. But most often the reaction is caused by dust and mold, honey and peanuts, pollen of flowers, animal wool and cow's milk.
At the same time, the most “popular” allergens and the incidence of the disease differ significantly in different countries and even in the cities of one state. This is due to environmental conditions, the traditional way of life and habits of people in the region.
The disorder can develop to any substance and at any age. And if your family has allergies, the risk of its appearance increases. You can use folk methods to treat allergies quite successfully. In doing so, you will avoid the “fix one thing and break another” situation, often arising when using synthetic medications. Traditional medicine knows many recipes how to get rid of this disease.
At home, getting rid of allergies forever, both in infants and adults, is quite difficult. The only method that guarantees a 100% result is to never contact the allergen.
However, it is not always possible, because the reaction can be triggered by a variety of substances – from dust or cat hair, which can be removed, to sunlight or pollen, which can not be avoided during the season. Nevertheless, it is necessary to try to minimize any contact with the allergen.
Along with that, it is important to:
- Organize and observe the correct diet. Allergies are most often associated with a digestive system disorder. Without normalizing the work of the intestine, you will not be able to get rid of unpleasant symptoms. Dyes, preservatives, stabilizers and other chemical additives should be excluded from the diet. Eat natural products – vegetables grown without stimulants and herbicides. Monitor the quality of drinking water, it is useful to install filters or buy bottled water for drinking and cooking.
- Follow the microclimate in the house. Regularly and frequently make a wet cleaning, ventilate the rooms daily, get rid of the sources of dust – carpets, decorative pillows and soft toys. It is better to keep books and magazines behind the glass.
- Keep to a healthy lifestyle. Smoking, inactive way of life and other bad habits will not improve your health and will exacerbate allergy manifestations.
Among the methods, which are very useful but evidently underestimated, we can list the following:
- A small piece of this unique substance is dissolved in water and divided into two doses per day. The course of treatment is 20 days. You can use the mumiyo for children over 3 years old. It may take 1-4 courses of treatment, and then the disease will go away forever.
- Half a teaspoon of soda is dissolved in 0.5 cups of warm water and rubs the affected skin. With extensive reactions, you can make a soda bath.
Regardless of what methods you choose to combat allergy, remember that the main thing is regularity and a systematic approach.