How can I stop my face from aging?
With age, especially in case of insufficient physical exercises, the facial muscles and neck muscles are reduced in volume and deformed, and their tone weakens. As a consequence, the associated facial epidermis gradually descends. One of the signs of changes is an excess of skin in the area above the upper eyelid and under the lower eyelid, the smoothness of the oval line of the face, the effect of “drooping cheeks” and “second chin,” the corners of the mouth begin to drop.
Over the years, blood circulation gradually worsens. The signs of epidermis deterioration are becoming more visible. The process of epidermal cells renewal is slowing down. The amount of collagen and elastin in the main layer of derma decreases, it cannot retain water in sufficient quantity anymore, resulting in its dryness and losing its elasticity.
Obviously, the deterioration processes of the face derma reflect the deterioration of the entire organism. Throughout life, certain chemical changes occur in the body affecting the functions and appearance of the skin.
With age, the hormonal regulation of the body and the sensitivity of cells to regulatory signals change, enhancing the problem.
The barrier, restraining the body from UV radiation, harmful substances and loss of moisture, becomes more permeable, living cells in the lower layers of the derma become less protected. Because of this destruction, its elasticity and ability to retain water are weakened.
- The decisive role, both in the vital activity and in aging speed is attributed to the stability of the work of the nervous system and the circulatory system. Only the individual himself is responsible for this.
- Conditions and way of life also mainly depend on our attitude to ourselves. At least, in order to slow the facial derma aging, we are able to control our diet, the skin protection products use, its nutrition and moisturizing, to use medicines wisely. We can change our daily routine so that to have sufficient and deep rest.
- One of the important reasons for premature epidermis aging is the unnaturalness of the conditions of modern urban life for a human being. These are dust, artificial light, alertness, excessively dry air, especially in winter time, not natural food and so on. To slow the facial epidermis aging, you need to try to bring the conditions and rhythm of your life as close as possible to the natural.
- Sedentary lifestyle is another unnatural condition for facial epidermis. As a rule, we are moving much less than is inherent in our natural mechanism. The lack of movement variety can be filled with exercising. Physical activity on a regular basis (at least 1 hour per day) stimulates blood circulation, approaching to the natural regeneration processes, which of course risk against face skin deterioration.
- Special exercises are even more important for face muscles, since lack of exercise leads not only to blood circulation deterioration and loss of elasticity, but also to sagging of the skin and deepening of wrinkles.
Comments are disabled for this question