What is hemorrhagic gastritis?
Hemorrhagic gastritis is an inflammatory damage of stomach lining which is characterized by emergence of erosion and bleedings. This pathology can have sharp or chronic course and is followed by blunt discomfort in epigastric zone. It’s important to consult the expert in due time to prevent dangerous consequences of this disease.
Erosive hemorrhagic gastritis belongs to the most difficult diseases of inflammatory character. Usually pathological process begins in the antrum. Then it extends to other GIT segments.
Usually experts define following factors which lead to contraction of the disease:
- Uncontrolled intake of medicines – heavy medicines are especially dangerous. These are anesthetics, corticosteroids, antibacterial substances;
- Infectious pathologies of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Faulty nutrition;
- Frequent consumption of too hot food;
- Derangement of metabolism;
- Constant poisonings – toxic substances and chemical elements are very harmful;
- Excessive consumption of smoked products, pickles, fried dishes.
In addition, gastritis with a hemorrhagic component can develop in people who experience stress or heavy nervous shock. It’s important to consider that any of the listed factors is not an absolute guarantee of inflammation development. Most often the disease appears against the background of immunity decrease.
This pathology can have sharp or chronic course. Usually it has vague clinical symptoms. For a long time the patient cannot recognise its signs, and therefore doesn’t even suspect existence of the illness.
During this period deep tissues are involved in the process and big erosion lesions are formed. Separate fragments fret stomach walls. Sometimes it threatens with perforation development and stomach bleeding. There is also a risk of hemoperitoneum.
The real reason of gastritis, heartburn, ulcer, dysbacteriosis and other diseases of GIT are the PARASITES LIVING IN PEOPLE!
Many people suffer for years, limiting nutrition and don’t even suspect that the reason of all these illnesses are tiny bacteria – salmonellas, shigellas, staphylococcus and Helicobacter Pylori. Developing with a catastrophic speed, they uptake chemical compounds and excrete waste and toxins oppressing our organism.
There are certain signs which have to become a reason for an urgent consultation with an expert:
- Evident pain in the epigastrium area which increases after meal;
- Indigestion symptoms – feeling of heaviness in the stomach, excessive gas, general weakness;
- Dyspeptic manifestations – in this case nausea, meteorizm can appear;
- Symptoms of a hidden hemorrhage – weakness, dizziness, heartbeat increase, vomiting with blood admixtures.
Comments are disabled for this question