We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that certain content on iMedix infringes upon copyrights that you own or represent, you may send our Copyright agent a written notification, pursuant to the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To be effective, your notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to our designated Copyright Agent that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on iMedix are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on iMedix;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
After receiving your communication, we may ask you to provide us with further or supplemental information, prior to removing any content from iMedix as we deem necessary to comply with the provisions of the DMCA. We may also provide the person who posted the allegedly infringing content with your contact details, in order for that person to be able to contact you and challenge your claim.
You may submit a counter notification to our Copyright Agent. To be effective, your counter notification must be a written communication provided to our designated agent that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which you may be found, and that the you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
- After receiving any request to remove or re-post content on iMedix, we will consider the request and act in accordance with the applicable law.
We may deny or cancel any individual use of iMedix – or terminate your user account with us – if we determine in our sole discretion that you are a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than once or has had her uploaded material removed from iMedix more than once. We may decide, at our absolute discretion that a sufficient reason exists for the immediate termination of your account for any reason, at any time. In these cases we may terminate your account immediately. We may notify you that we canceled your account by sending a message to the e-mail address that you provided during the registration process. Such notification may come into effect immediately.