Priligy (Dapoxetine) is one of the newest and most effective medicines used by people improving their potency. This medicine helps to solve the problem of premature ejaculation and does not cause temporary discomfort associated with the cessation of sexual activity. The active substance of the medicine is Dapoxetine hydrochloride. The medicine has passed dozens of clinical trials in different countries of the world and has shown excellent results everywhere. According to the results obtained, regular use of the medicine can increase the time of sexual intercourse 3 to 4 times. Long-term medication intake (from 6 to 12 months) noticeably improves the intensity and, more important, the quality of the sexual life of men. The drug begins to be absorbed immediately when it enters the body, so the effect of the drug manifests itself 2 hours after administration. The effective drug duration is 12 hours. The desired effect is achieved even after a single use.
The indisputable advantages of the drug:
- You will forget about premature ejaculation.
- The medicine can be used as a prophylaxis for premature ejaculation.
- The time of sexual intercourse will increase 3 or more times.
- The drug can be used concurrently with other drugs that increase potency.
- You will feel real pleasure, and the relationship with a partner will improve.
It has been clinically proven that the effect of the drug ensures effective treatment of premature ejaculation in men over 18 years of age. The active substance of the medicine acts on the receptors of the brain, which are responsible for the duration of the sexual intercourse. This leads to delayed ejaculation and increases the duration of sexual intercourse 3 and more times.
Unlike other similar drugs, the action of which begins 2 weeks after use, Priligy starts its action after the first intake. The medicine can be used by men from 18 and up to 64.
The medicine reduces the degree of anxiety, mental tension and stress. But unlike antidepressants, Dapoxetine is absorbed and removed from the body very quickly. This, on the one hand, makes it possible to use this medicine for the treatment of premature ejaculation. On the other hand, the medicine cannot have long-term efficacy as an antidepressant.
Do not use Priligy if:
- you can not tolerate lactose;
- you are allergic to Dapoxetine or any other ingredient of the medicine;
- you are suffering from hepatic or renal insufficiency;
- you have insufficiency of the heart or another cardiovascular diseases;
- you have troubles with a nervous system;
- you have problems with blood coagulability.
In addition, the medication can not be combined with antidepressants.
The optimal daily dose of the medicine is 1 tablet (30 mg of active ingredient). The daily dose can be increased to 2 tablets (60 mg) in rare cases. This dose cannot be taken more often than once in 24 hours.
The tablet should be taken orally with plenty of water and without chewing.
Tablets can be used without food or with food.
HOW TO TAKE PRILIGY?
- The medicine should be taken 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse and always with water. You can take before or after meal, the amount and caloric value of food does not matter.
- However, the manufacturer warns that a substantial meal, e.g. dinner, can delay the effect. The duration of the action of Dapoxetine is usually 12 hours.
- It is not recommended to take alcoholic and low alcohol drinks during the treatment.
- Experts also do not advise drinking grapefruit or orange juice. Doctors forbid taking Priligy if the body is dehydrated. For example, it is necessary to abstain temporarily from the medicine after intensive sports training or a sauna.
- It is desirable that in the last few hours before taking the medicine a person has drank some water. Do not take the medication if you have a fever or you feel the onset of a cold. This will help to avoid adverse event.
Adverse events of Priligy are expressed as headache, nausea, itching, cold sweat, sensations of blood rush to the face, tachycardia, abdominal pain, absence of ejaculation, yawning, feelings of intoxication, irritability and others. In clinical studies of the active ingredient, adverse events were stronger after increasing of the dosage. Adverse reactions disappear after the excretion of the medicine from the body.
The most frequent manifestations of adverse effects such as nausea, diarrhea and headache are experienced by 6-8% of men. Such manifestations as absence of ejaculation and orgastic dysfunction are rare.
Dapoxetine tablets reduce the reaction rate significantly. This should be taken into account by drivers and other men whose profession is associated with risk and the need for concentration.
- During the trial the patient's condition was assessed after exceeding the daily dosage 4 times.
- There were no complications.
However, doctors suggest that the symptoms of an overdose may appear as:
- dizziness and headaches;
- more rapid heart rate;
- trembling of limbs;
- disorders of the functioning of the digestive tract.
There is no specific method for eliminating clinical signs of an overdose since the active substance is almost completely bound to protein plasma compounds.
In case of an overdose symptomatic treatment is recommended.
In case of simultaneous reception with other medical products it is necessary to take into account interactions with the following preparations:
- Selective and nonselective inhibitors of monoamine oxidase (MAOI). They include Fenelzin, Pirazidol, Moklobemid, Selegilin, and others. The combination of these drugs with Dapoxetine can be fatal because of the disruption of the autonomic nervous system.
- Important! Priligy is allowed only 2 weeks after discontinuation of therapy with MAO inhibitors and treatment with this group can be resumed no earlier than 7 days after the last Dapoxetine pill.
- Neuroleptics based on thioridazine (Sonapax, Tyson, Chiodazine). In case of the simultaneous administration with these drugs the risk of arrhythmias is high.
- Tramadol, Tryptophan, herbal remedies containing St. John's wort and other drugs that affect the activity of serotonin. The combination with these medicines is categorically contraindicated because the risk of irreversible complications is very high.
- Medicines, the metabolism of which is similar to Dapoxetine (for example, fluoxetine, ketoconazole, erythromycin and some other antibiotics, antiviral and antifungal agents). With simultaneous admission the dosage adjustment of Dapoxetine is necessary.
- Inhibitors of the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (Cialis, Levitra, Teddalis, etc.). The combination with Dapoxetine is not recommended to patients suffering from vascular and heart diseases because the risk of arterial tension is high. If the patient does not suffer from these diseases combination with these medicines is acceptable, but caution should be exercised.
- Tamsulosin (Hyperprost,Omnik) and other α1-adrenoreceptor blockers used to treat prostatic diseases. In case of simultaneous admission with Dapoxetine there is a possibility of an acute reduction in arterial tension if you stand up quickly from a prone or sitting position.
- Anticoagulants and other medicines that reduce blood coagulability. With simultaneous admission with Dapoxetine the risk of bleeding increases.
Taking into account the peculiarities of the action and pharmacokinetics of the medicine, it is necessary to consult a doctor when deciding on possibility of cotreatment with medicines. Only a specialist will be able to determine whether it can be combined with other medicines.
PRILIGY and ALCOHOL
Simultaneous use of the medicine with alcohol causes a rather strong drowsiness and slows the reaction. Combination of Dapoxetine and alcohol is considered undesirable. This is due to an increase in the severity and frequency of onset of adverse events. Simultaneous use of the drug and alcohol significantly increases the likelihood of fainting, and hence the possibility of accidental injury.
The following symptoms are most often observed:
- the head starts to spin;
- there were headaches;
- there were nausea, vomiting, in some cases there was a violation of stools, fainting;
- there was no erection;
- drowsiness, fever, high sweating;
- there was apathy or depression;
- there was an increase in respiration and heart rhythms.
Some men noted that with the simultaneous intake of alcohol Priligy tablets had no effect on the body.
Dr. Mason (sex therapist)
I want to note that Priligy is one of the safest and most effective medicines among those that I advise my patients. Experiences of sexual inferiority lead to nervousness, appearance of complexes and problems in other spheres of life. Men who take this medicine, in most cases, not only get rid of problems in intimate life but also successfully realize themselves in other spheres of life.
ARCHIE: I took the drug several times. It helped me to solve the problem of premature ejaculation. However, those who want to try taking this drug I want to advise you to be more careful with the dosage. I took 2 tablets the second time for a better effect. At the end, for a very long time I could not finish the process (probably for two hours). The next day my head ached so that I did not benefit from any analgesic. Therefore, I now take only one tablet and I advise others not to increase the dose.
HENRY: I cannot complain that sex with my girl does not last very long. I just wanted to get new sensations and generally refresh our relationship. I bought Priligy based on the advise of a friend. I applied the medicine strictly according to the instructions (1 tablet for an hour and a half before intimacy). I was pleased with the effect. True, the act lasted not 4 times longer as promised in the description but 2 times for sure.
SAMUEL: I really had hard times coming immediately after sex started. I tactually ruined my potential marriage, as I had to part with my girl-friend, she was too nervous about that. This drug helped a lot, hope that my new baby will agree to stay with me forever.