- Supports erectile function during 6-8 hours
- Starts to work faster than any of PDE5 inhibitors – in 10 minutes
- Maximum blood concentration after 30 minutes
- Does not affect spermatogenesis and fertility
- Works only if a man is agitated
- It has a mild effect and does not create additional stress on the heart muscle
How does Stendra help with ED?
The substance avanafil is responsible for restoring an erection. It selectively blocks PDE5 in the smooth muscle cells of the penile tissue. For this, the degradation of cGMP in arterial vessels stops and the availability of cGMP is increased.
This leads to the accumulation of blood in the corpus cavernosum and prolonged erection of the penis.
Posological scheme and dosage
- Stendra is designed to be taken only once every 24 hours
- The initial dosage should be 50 mg.
- You should swallow the tablet whole without destroying the integrity of its shell. It is not recommended to divide the pill into 2 parts, it is not the way a step down in dosage is achieved.
- If you have no side effects with long-term use of Stendra 50 mg, you can switch to a higher dose of 100 mg per day.
- If you are taking Stendra every day, your daily dose should not be more than 50 mg. If appropriate, you can take 100 mg and 200 mg, depending on the therapeutic response.
Who cannot take Stendra?
- Patients who have suffered a stroke, myocardial infarction, or have had coronary artery bypass graft during the last 6 months;
- Men under the age of 18;
- In case of chronic arterial hypotension or heart failure;
- Men taking nitrates.