Generic Priligy (Dapoxetine)
Priligy (Dapoxetine) is one of the newest and most effective medicines made for improving their potency. This medicine helps to solve the problem of premature ejaculation and doesn't cause temporary discomfort .
The active substance of the medicine is Dapoxetine hydrochloride. The medicine passed dozens of clinical trials in different countries of the world and showed excellent results everywhere. According to the results, regular use of the medicine can increase the time of sexual intercourse 3 to 4 times.
Priligy- is a film-coated tablets, made for male premature ejaculation. Each tablet has 30 mg of the main active ingredient- Dapoxetine.
Long-term medication intake (from 6 to 12 months) noticeably improves the intensity and, more important, the quality of the sexual life of men. The drug begins to be absorb immediately when it enters the body, so the effect of the drug manifests itself 2 hours after administration.
The effective drug duration is 12 hours. The best effect is achieved even after a single use.
The indisputable advantages of the drug:
- You will forget about premature ejaculation.
- Try to use this medicine as a prophylaxis for premature ejaculation.
- The time of sexual intercourse will increase 3 or more times.
- You can use it concurrently with other drugs that increase potency.
- You will feel real pleasure, and the relationship with a partner will improve.
It has been clinically proven that the effect of the drug ensures effective treatment of premature ejaculation in men over 18 years of age.
The active substance of the medicine acts on the receptors of the brain, which are responsible for the duration of the sexual intercourse. This leads to delayed ejaculation and increases the duration of sexual intercourse 3 and more times.
Unlike other similar drugs, the action of which begins 2 weeks after use, Priligy starts its action after the first intake. All men from 18 and up to 64 can use it.
The medicine reduces the degree of anxiety, mental tension and stress. But unlike antidepressants, Dapoxetine absorbes and removes from the body very quickly. This, on the one hand, makes it possible to use this medicine for the treatment of premature ejaculation. On the other hand, the medicine cannot have long-term efficacy as an antidepressant.
Do not use Priligy if:
- you can not tolerate lactose;
- with allergy to Dapoxetine or any other ingredient of the medicine;
- if you are suffering from hepatic or renal insufficiency;
- with insufficiency of the heart or another cardiovascular diseases;
- if you experience troubles with a nervous system;
- when you have problems with blood coagulability.
In addition, do not combine this medicine with antidepressants.
Firstly, the optimal daily dose of the medicine is 1 tablet (30 mg of active ingredient). You can increase this dose after doctor's advise. You can't take this drug more often than once in 24 hours.
Secondly, take the tablet orally with plenty of water and without chewing.
Thirdly, you can use tablets without food or with food.
How to take?
- Take the medicine 1-2 hours before sexual intercourse and always with water. You can take before or after meal, the amount and caloric value of food does not matter.
- However, the manufacturer warns that a substantial meal, e.g. dinner, can delay the effect. The duration of the action of Dapoxetine is usually 12 hours.
- Doctors do not recommend to take alcoholic and low alcohol drinks during the treatment.
- Experts also do not advise drinking grapefruit or orange juice. Doctors forbid taking Priligy if the body is dehydrated. For example, it is necessary to abstain temporarily from the medicine after intensive sports training or a sauna.
Adverse events of Priligy are expressed as headache, nausea, itching, cold sweat, sensations of blood rush to the face, tachycardia, abdominal pain, absence of ejaculation, yawning, feelings of intoxication, irritability and others. In clinical studies of the active ingredient, adverse events were stronger after increasing of the dosage. Adverse reactions disappear after the excretion of the medicine from the body.
The most frequent manifestations of adverse effects such as nausea, diarrhea and headache are experienced by 6-8% of men. Such manifestations as absence of ejaculation and orgastic dysfunction are rare.
Dapoxetine tablets reduce the reaction rate significantly. This should be taken into account by drivers and other men whose profession is associated with risk and the need for concentration.
- During the trial the patient's condition was assessed after exceeding the daily dosage 4 times.
- There were no complications.
However, doctors suggest that the symptoms of an overdose may appear as:
- dizziness and headaches;
- more rapid heart rate;
- trembling of limbs;
- disorders of the functioning of the digestive tract.
There is no specific method for eliminating clinical signs of an overdose since the active substance is almost completely bound to protein plasma compounds.
In case of simultaneous reception with other medical products it is necessary to take into account interactions with the following preparations:
- Selective and nonselective inhibitors of monoamine oxidase (MAOI). They include Fenelzin, Pirazidol, Moklobemid, Selegilin, and others. The combination of these drugs with Dapoxetine can be fatal because of the disruption of the autonomic nervous system.
- Neuroleptics based on thioridazine (Sonapax, Tyson, Chiodazine). In case of the simultaneous administration with these drugs the risk of arrhythmias is high.
- Tramadol, Tryptophan, herbal remedies containing St. John's wort and other drugs that affect the activity of serotonin. The combination with these medicines is categorically contraindicated because the risk of irreversible complications is very high.
You can't combine Priligy with:
- Medicines, the metabolism of which is similar to Dapoxetine (for example, fluoxetine, ketoconazole, erythromycin and some other antibiotics, antiviral and antifungal agents). With simultaneous admission the dosage adjustment of Dapoxetine is necessary.
- Inhibitors of the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (Cialis, Levitra, Teddalis, etc.).
- Tamsulosin (Hyperprost,Omnik) and other α1-adrenoreceptor blockers used to treat prostatic diseases. In case of simultaneous admission with Dapoxetine there is a possibility of an acute reduction in arterial tension if you stand up quickly from a prone or sitting position.
- Anticoagulants and other medicines that reduce blood coagulability. With simultaneous admission with Dapoxetine the risk of bleeding increases.
Taking into account the peculiarities of the action and pharmacokinetics of the medicine, it is necessary to consult a doctor when deciding on possibility of cotreatment with medicines. Only a specialist will be able to determine whether you can combine the drug with different pills.
Drug and Alcohol
Simultaneous use of the medicine with alcohol causes a rather strong drowsiness and slows the reaction. Better not to combine Priligy with alcohol.
This is due to an increase in the severity and frequency of onset of adverse events. Simultaneous use of the drug and alcohol significantly increases the likelihood of fainting, and hence the possibility of accidental injury.
The following symptoms are most often observed:
- the head starts to spin;
- nausea, vomiting, in some cases there was a violation of stools, fainting;
- there was no erection;
- drowsiness, fever, high sweating;
- there was apathy or depression;
- there was an increase in respiration and heart rhythms.
Some men say that with the simultaneous intake of alcohol Priligy tablets had no effect on the body.